Saturday, March 7, 2009

Have I told you lately change is hard?


I had to get a new cell phone. Mine was a "GoPhone" that I carried after my Razr died during the move. I just never got around to getting a new one until yesterday. I got a Samsung Propel. Does it seem like I am quickly becoming a Samsung junkie? LOL New washer, dryer and phone.
I don't do change well. It has taken me all week to get used to the new washer and dryer, and now I have this phone to learn. UGH! My brain just may explode.
If it wasn't for Ray worrying about me I wouldn't even have one. I really don't like talking on the phone (home or cell). I didn't get texting, but I might, as I would rather read a text than talk on the phone.
The sweet boy at AT&T yesterday deleted my phone book on my old phone before I knew it so I have to find all of my old numbers and reload them. So I will be busy for a while.
Don't you just love the green?
Diane

No comments: