Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quilt Show!

I went to the Sarasota Quilt show on Friday. I thought I would share some of the pictures I took.


I love autumn leaves.

Cool giraffe! Even better than Geoffrey.

I have a thing for leaves.


You should see this up close. Each row is a new animal on his way across, with parts and pieces showing. How cute!


All of my friends who know how much I love civil war fabrics and traditional patterns may be surprised, but I really like this.


Gwen Marston taught a class and several members entered what they learned. I LOVED them!

Here is another Gwen Marston inspired quilt.


This was the first quilt I took a photo of. I have always loved music, but my children showed me a new level. They all three LOVE music.

I had a great time at the show. It was well organized and had a variety of styles. The boutique and silent auction were very nice and I did my part in supporting the guild and the vendors. LOL
Later
Diane

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great pictures Diane. I love the quilts too, especially the bright ones. If there were any great things new and different for your previous guild's quilt show, maybe you could share them.
Linda G