Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trip around the stash and other goings on


Ray has been out of town and you know I get all out of sorts when he is gone. Well I did it again. I stayed up until almost daylight each night. What a moron!

But I got a lot of sewing and cutting done. The next thing you should ask is why. Why did I sew and cut so much? Well for some reason sewing little squares onto the TATW project was relaxing. I didn't have to think I just sewed. I didn't care what color went where or even if the fabric was pretty, which most wasn't.

The only problem...it is now going to finish 100 inches square! Can you believe that? Oh my goodness what am I going to do with a 100" square trip around the world?

I don't really have to worry about answering that question right now as it looks like this right now. LOL But believe me it is going to be HONKIN'!



When I am in a mood, and I have been in one lately. I think it is the change in the season, or missing my kids, or haven't found my place in the new town yet. Anyway there isn't many things a tub of this stuff can't fix, or at least make you feel better. LOL I have been visiting this tub a lot lately. Besides making your troubles melt away it leaves your breath oh so minty fresh! Well maybe not but don't tell me.

I am going exploring this afternoon and tomorrow. Ray got home last night and has to go to West Palm Beach and I am going to go with him. I hope I find a quilt shop. I need machine needles. I never break needles, but when Linda was here we started a trend and I have broke about six and then found two dull ones. So I am dire need of needles.

Off to do laundry.

Later

Diane

No comments: