Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It wasn't so bad

I don't want to do it again, but I took off the brown staff and replaced it. I managed it but I grumbled the whole time. Now you watch, the original brown will show up tomorrow in plain sight!
No matter, I like the new brown better I think. I went ahead and appliqued the staff curl before I misplaced this one. The star came out a bit more curved than the pattern called for, but I never claimed to be good at applique. LOL I would love to be, but that is not my talent.

Now off to bed!

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Kim Brackett said...

Your quilt is so adorable. Glad it worked out with the brown.

I was so happy when I saw your comment on Karen's blog. You gave me your blog address, but of course I lost it. Let me know if you find it with your brown fabric. :-)