Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What in the world?

Does it look like I'm busy?
Or does it just look like a mess?

How about this?

This is what I do when I don't know what to do.



I make piles!

 Lots of piles!
Trying to get my mind on a project.


Sorting through boxes from the move...still.

I put this on my design wall a week ago...that's it, not more work on it. That is what I do when I am under stress. I don't function well. So there it sits. Maybe I will get to it today. It is a Linus quilt for Mobile's group. I have had it since August! Boy I am slow!

3 comments:

Tamera said...

I know what you mean! I pile when I'm stressed, too. I have tons of piles everywhere!

Anna said...

*some* people might think that looks like a mess, but it looks like fun to me!

Judi said...

I also pile I just don't know where to put some stuff.