Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's a top!

I would have been finished with the top a lot sooner if I had not jinxed myself by saying yesterday I had not had to rip very much! I spent a lot of time last night ripping and re ripping. I knew I had to put some coping sections in the border, but I read the graph paper wrong and put them in the wrong places. I was just putting on the last two borders and realized when I was 4 inches short something was very wrong.

I am debating putting another small strip of the bright blue on the outside. I don't want it to look framed, but I think that blue makes it sparkle. What do you think?

I may just bind it in that color if it looks too much like a picture frame with another border.

It sure feels good immersing myself in my sewing again.

Later,
Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The top is VERY cute! I think just the binding in the blue, otherwise it will looked frame.
Linda G