Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rubber Ducky your the one...

You Are Ernie
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.
You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained
You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.
How you live your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you.


My husband has told me for years I am easily entertained...so I guess it's true! Honestly put me in front of my sewing machine and I am content. Give me the phone with my best friend and I am happy. Set me down with my family in Houston and I will laugh until I am exhausted. Give me a drive with my husband and I am just like a school girl again. I love driving for hours with Ray just listening to music and holding hands. I am a happy gal.

No comments: