Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend sewing

I spent very little time sewing this weekend since my hand still hurts, but I am glad I got some done.
Friday evening I went with my man to his company Christmas dinner. It was nice as far as company dinners go. we sat at a table with several couples who we were able to talk with even though the DJ kept the music very loud most of the time. Once I even got up and asked him to turn it down as we couldn't talk over it. He mumbled something about being paid to play music and I smiled and thanked him and returned to my seat with many eyes on me. I am not sure if they were pleased with my or upset but I got to have a decent conversation for a few minutes.

Saturday Ray and I went to a late lunch at my favorite Mexican food place, then we went for a drive. When we got home we watched movies with youngest son and had a very nice evening.

I sewed some on Sunday, working on my mystery from Bonnie. I really think I am going to like this quilt. I love the fabrics together.

Ok, back to sewing...maybe pictures later

Diane

No comments: