Sunday, December 2, 2007

YUM!


During Thanksgiving, my sweet niece Erin made a wonderful pie and shared the recipe with me.

I am here to tell you this is not only really really good, it is very easy.

If you would like to try it here is the recipe.


White Chocolate Hazelnut Pie

1-1/4 cup cold milk

2 Tbsp hazelnut flavor instant coffee powder

2 pkg (4 serving size) white chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling

1- 8 oz frozen non dairy whipped topping thawed and divided


In a large bowl whisk together milk and coffee powder, add pudding mix and beat 1 minute, mixture will get thick, then add 1/2 of the whipped topping.

Spread into a graham cracker crust ( I like the chocolate or Oreo one best) and top with remaining whipped topping.

Refrigerate or eat immediately.

It is suppose to serve 8, but my youngest thinks that is too many!


Later

Diane

No comments: