Saturday, December 8, 2007

Spirit of Giving 2007

Each year my youngest son's Jazz band plays for a local news station while they broadcast a program called "Spirit of Giving". Of course I think they sounded extremely good, and I really don't think it was just mothers pride. The band has done this for about 15 years and they are lovingly called the "NBC-15 Studio Band" by the newscasters.
I wanted to put some pictures of the whole band on here, but since I don't have permission from the parents I will only put pictures of my son..

This is him playing a solo part during the Charlie Brown Christmas song "Christmas Time is Here".
Do you notice his hair is ALOT shorter than in the last picture? I like it better short!

This is him telling me..."enough pictures Mom!" LOL But he is so cute! :^)
I know I know I have not posted pictures of my mystery units. Well, that is because I have not had 15 minutes to go upstairs and sew. I have planned it and thought about it, but I know that doesn't really do much good. I really want to get upstairs tomorrow after I rinse fabric for two orders I MUST mail out Monday. Just as soon as I get the fabric order rinsed and folded I will concentrate completely on my mystery units. Well, I also need to get the kitchen cleaned so I can bake some cookies and a pie for a dinner on Tuesday, then I will get to them. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday morning but as soon as I return I will start them. Oh, I have a company dinner on Thursday but I promise I will get to them. I know none of you have as many distractions as I do right now, do you? LOL
Later
Diane

No comments: