Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sewing day

Today was Linus Quilt day. Several ladies from my quilt guild meet at a member's house and we spend the day working on quilts for Linus and local children's home quilts. I wasn't really up to going this morning, as I was very tired, but I got a call asking if I was going to be there and so I went.
Today we worked on twin sized tops for two little girl who's father is a soldier that returned from the war several months ago after he was horribly injured. I wished I had taken my camera, but I forgot it.
Maybe I will run over to N.L.'s house and snap a picture for you to see. I think it is going to be cute.
I'm off to take a hot shower and crawl in the bed with a good book. I think I will never get used to this daylight savings time stuff. My body still thinks it is bed time when it is dark outside.

Later
Diane

No comments: