Saturday, August 22, 2009

Retreat...



Do you remember the line in To Kill A Mockingbird where the kids were just attacked in the woods and Boo rescued them and Scout says, "It's OK, you can pet him...if he was awake you couldn't..." If Joanne didn't love me I couldn't put this picture on my blog. Just anyone couldn't put this on their blog, but...she loves me.

I LOVE THIS GROUP!!!!!

I am having so much fun. So much that my head is POUNDING and my stomach aches and I am having a HUGE sugar rush. Ain't life good?

Later,

Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on blogs this a.m. Your photo will have us giggling all day...where did you ever find those toys??? Hysterical and I covet them for our Fall Retreat in October...
Thanks so much for a great start to the weekend. Have a good one.
Oh my...I'm gonna be laughing for quite a while....

Jo Caglione said...

Oh you do know how much I love you:-) It was just wonderful spending quality time this weekend. My stomach still aches from laughing. You're probably speeding your way back home now - thanks for coming back to us.
XXXkisses always,
Jojo