Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It will get bad before it gets good...


At least that is how it always happens around my house. All the time I spent putting up and away to make room in here wasn't completely for nothing. I at least had things grouped together.

But youngest son and I tore that room completely apart to make room for the shelves. He toted the heavy boxes and I took the lighter ones. He is a good son.And I nearly killed him. Poor thing is laid out on the floor trying to get his heart rate back to near normal. Poor boy needs to lift weights! Get in shape! A few more sewing room rearrangements and he should be as strong as an ox!
Here is a sneak peek at the same corner he was just laying in. Looking good!

But EEWWWW! it still looks so BAD!

Stay tuned!
Diane

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Can you be charged with child abuse for that? LOL! It's looking good!