Monday, January 4, 2010

I know it's late, but I couldn't sleep...



**EDITED** This is also my first Design Wall post of 2010
Can you tell what it is suppose to be? A star!
I started this a while back and in all of the moves it kind of got lost. I found it tonight and started looking to see where I had left off. I discovered that I cut all of the triangles the wrong size. Then I discoverd that I had cut some more squares so I could cut more triangles and those are also the wrong size. Do you think that may be why I put it away?
More later,
Diane

5 comments:

Linda said...

I think it looks great and I remember you showing it to us a l-o-n-g time ago. Once you get it refined I'd love to have the pattern.

Paula said...

Hopefully, you can find more fabric in your stash to replace the miscuts! LOL You might have some lying around somewhere!!

I want the pattern too! It's a great scrap user! Love it.

Judy said...

Don't put it away. It's too pretty to hide.

Jo Caglione said...

That looks pretty cool Diane - when did you start that?

Quilter Kathy said...

It's wonderful...don't hide it away...finish it! Love it!