Friday, January 15, 2010

Look what I got

Ray and I went to Lakeland today. We had a really good day.
While in the Patchwork Pig I saw this wonderful flower thread guide and had to have it. I first saw it a few months ago in a quilt magazine and loved it then but this was the first time seeing it in person. It is HEAVY.

I have been dealing with a bad backache and living on muscle relaxers and pain meds, so no sewing at all. I really should have stayed home today but was going stir crazy. Maybe on more night with meds and I will be better, at least I can hope.

I will be back soon,
me

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I have seen these on a couple of blogs and more and more I am feeling that I NEED one!

Paula said...

Does it hold a cone??? I really need one and was thinking of ordering one soon. I may need this one instead, if it will hold a Superior Masterpiece thread. Someone got me spoiled on it!! LOL