Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've never tried fresh pomegranate before. We found one in The Fresh Market and decided to give it a try. After a couple of days of sitting on the cabint I finally worked up the nerve to dive in.


So pretty!
They taste great!
But they make a mess...my white t-shirt now has purple dots all over the tummy section. Oh well.

I fussed and fussed because everyone had cool weather and we were still hot. Well I'm not fussing anymore because we are not hot...actually it is quite chilly. For the past two nights we have been below freezing and tonight we will be again. I am so happy!  Shhhh, don't tell the neighbors, everyone around here is griping about the cold.

Diane

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm happy for the cold weather too. I can finally wear all of my cold weather clothes--sweaters, coats, scarves and hats!!!!!

Judi said...

I like your new header and here in MO we are really getting tired of the snow and cold. Woke to 11 this morning and now it's 1 and dropping. BURRRR If we had 32 that would be a heat wave. lol