Monday, March 11, 2013

Design wall...or cutting table

This is what I have to show...doesn't seem like much does it?
Fifty 5 1/2" pineapples. I normally don't love paper piecing, but I am enjoying making these. I will keep at it until I am tired of them. I guess I will know the size of the quilt when I get sick of making pineapples. Right now I can envision this on one of the beds, so I hope I can last that long. I have a twin, queen and a king in the house so fingers crossed. :)

With Ray home I am not getting hours of uninterrupted sewing, but I am getting about an hour so I can get a block a day. I'll take it!

Housework calls.

Later,
Diane

4 comments:

AnnieO said...

Beautiful! That is a pile of sewing time, even if it doesn't stack as high as one might think :)

SueR said...

50 5-1/2" inch pineapples with all those pieces is a whole lot of work! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I like the inspiration that comes from a post like this. Well done.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Boy of boy, I'm totally impressed because I've made three or four of those small pineapple blocks :) They take a lot of time!